PDA

View Full Version : desert palace

ZidaneLeonhart
Mar 29, 2006, 04:11 PM
whats the name of the song in the desert palace for ff9? it sounds like kuja's theme but its like a remix.

tenatios idiot
Mar 29, 2006, 04:22 PM
i think its kujas song just played in a different way either that or its one of the black mage remixs

Kuro
Mar 29, 2006, 05:16 PM
First of all... *moving to the FF9 forum*

It's called "Keeper of Time" (or "toki no kanrisha" in Japanese).

Meh, I'll double-check to make sure that's the right one tomorrow. I think I have a savepoint around there.

Xenonstar
Mar 29, 2006, 05:37 PM
Keeper of Time is Garland's theme. It's played shortly before Garland...
...vaporizes Alexandria with the Invincible.

Porslinsankan
Mar 29, 2006, 06:00 PM
I'm almost certain that it's just plain old Kuja's theme. Or perhaps Immortal melody...
Now I'm not so sure, I'll have to come back to you on that.

Xenonstar
Mar 29, 2006, 06:04 PM
The song in question is a mixture of Kuja's Theme and Immoral Melody. It's the piano part of Kuja's theme combined with the "We Will Rock You"-esque percussion of Immoral Melody.

Porslinsankan
Mar 29, 2006, 06:07 PM
The song in question is a mixture of Kuja's Theme and Immoral Melody. It's the piano part of Kuja's theme combined with the "We Will Rock You"-esque percussion of Immoral Melody.

So I was not right but as close as I could get without getting it right? o_O

Xenonstar
Mar 29, 2006, 06:10 PM
I suppose so. Technically you were just 100% wrong, because he wants to know the actual name of the song. :P

Porslinsankan
Mar 29, 2006, 06:31 PM
Yet as I understand your post, there IS no actual song? It's a mixture of two others?

Kuro
Mar 29, 2006, 06:42 PM
Whoops, yeah... after I posted this I went to actually listen to the track and thought... "that doesn't sound right." ^^;

I haven't listened to it in a while, but there's a few versions of Kuja's theme on the PLUS soundtrack. I think one was made for Square Millennium, but maybe it's one of those.

AH! I found it. It's the one on the PLUS soundtrack. ^^

ZidaneLeonhart
Mar 29, 2006, 08:27 PM
WOW Thanks every one.
The song was ImmoralRythm

Kupo777
Mar 31, 2006, 08:50 AM
Oh Thanks I was looking for the name of Kuja's Second theme song as well..Now I know !!