PDA

View Full Version : Bragging Rights

Kiggs
Dec 13, 2002, 02:22 AM
Alright...there's something you're reaaaaaaally good at, but don't often share, because you don't want to be egotistical. Yeah...you know what I'm talking about...

so...this is your chance to tell everyone something you're really good at, without being conceited! W00t!

I'm starting this because I think sometimes we need that recognition...and yeah.

Well..my main talent would be acting. Last week was our school play, Tom Jones, in which I played Miss Western, the crazy aunt who makes life a living he..well..you know...for the two lovers...and after the show, I had perfect strangers come up to me and tell me I stole the show! I have rarely felt so proud...but I don't say that a lot, because, as i said before, I don't want to be thought of as bragging.

So now...come on! Share your accomplishments!

Kuro
Dec 13, 2002, 02:29 AM
MWAHAHAH! I KICK ASS AT COONAMING THINGS!! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

I can yank Zidane's Tail harder than anyone!

...and I am a Champion Skittle Obsessor! :laugh:

I think one thing I'm good at is, er, picking apart Final Fantasy 9. Probably more than it should ever be picked apart. And I can beat Ozma in Aloha Gear... znd I'm good at really, really, REALLY freaking people out because of it! http://www.plauder-smilies.com/biglaugh.gif

ME: Hey guys! Watch this! Watch this!
*chink chink ka-ching! go the characters on screen, and Ozma is down for the count!!*
THEM: Um..... yeah. Very nice...
ME: Now watch!!
*chink chink ka-ching! go the characters on screen again, and Necron is down for the count."

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/cwm/cwm/rcain.gif

So um, yeah....!

I like to draw, too... but that's more of a pasttime to releve stress. Although it tends to stress Ziddy out. Right Ziddy?

ZIDANE: Leave me out of this... please...

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/cwm/cwm/rcain.gif I love you people! ^_^

Cheetah
Dec 13, 2002, 02:37 AM
If there's one thing I do extremely well, it's sneaking up on people! :D :D I move so quietly, that 99% of the time, no one will notice! Unless of course someone tells them that I'm behind them or whatever.

But, apart from that, I don't really brag all that much about things I can really well. Not that sneaking up on someone is something to brag about...

Ack, I need me meds now...I think I said too much there. :P

Dagger aka Garnet
Dec 13, 2002, 02:50 AM
Im good at helping my friends with their problems ^_^ Im gooood at Video games esp FF9 and 8! And I guess Im okies at gymnastics and stuff..I always brag about being able to do flips and stuff lol ;p

Aiyu
Dec 13, 2002, 02:53 AM
I was at a water polo game and I kept making goals and smaking the ball out of our opponet's hand. People said we won because of that.

I'm good at the piano, but I'm thinking about quitting piano class, so I can spend more time on school and playing songs that I want to play.

Zidane363
Dec 13, 2002, 02:53 AM
you mean by going around saying how good you are at some things right? as in videogames and sports and such? I sometimes brag about my hockey skills but not really in a bad way but kinda in a fun way...you know what I mean for some of you ;)

Bliss
Dec 13, 2002, 03:00 AM
Oh, yeah! There IS something I'm good at!!! Mwahahahaha! I'm always bragging about it to my friends, you know. I'm really good at going down stairs in the shortest time possible. I almost glide down the stairs, just by going down it two steps at a time. And I do it really fast, too; it's almost like going down one step at a time. It hardly takes up any energy and it's so fun!!!! No one does it as fast as me. I LOVE bragging about this. Mwahahahaha!

I'm also good at writing really fast. o_O I have to be the fastest writer among my friends, and my handwriting doesn't even turn out untidy at all! :P

I also have a huge imagination. Bleh. And I can be really good at art. But only if I try really, really hard. One thing I can't do is paint, but even that doesn't prevent me from getting an A on my art exam. I was in BLISS!!! YEAH! PURE BLISS! ^_^

I'm also good at - uh - typing. Yeah. :s I type faster than any of my friends!

uH...... I think that's all. ^_^

Flicky
Dec 13, 2002, 06:37 AM
I get good grades at school, like sport and I'm also a very good fighter. Not average or sterotypical eh? I love that and proud of it!

I think myself as an excellent fighter...with a very high pain tolerence...I would take most people on.

Hehe enough bagging for now...I wanta be able to walk out of the room lol.

Sabrina
Dec 13, 2002, 09:03 AM
I don't think I have anything worth bragging about, but I happen to be someone good at writing English compositions, nasty!! Uhh, I really don't think my compositions are THAT good or something, but since they say so... what can I do?

Other than that, nothing else. I have no other things to brag about:roll:

_Vincent_
Dec 13, 2002, 10:59 AM
Well....the few things I AM good at aren't really anything to be jealous about:
I can write and type EXTREMELY fast! 70 wpm on the comp!
I'm also very skilled on the trumpet! I can get out those high F;s like no tomorrow! One last thing...I like to make sprite comics....And I'm good, too!

Oh yeah....one last thing....I'm good at being obssesed with certain things....*coughanimecoughanimericacough*

Il Palazzo
Dec 13, 2002, 06:45 PM
I am good at maths, physics, politics, history, english, geography, etc

I am a rather good writer, and also an excellent debator.

Goddamnit, I feel really egotistical now. Evil me.

Akiross
Dec 13, 2002, 07:32 PM
I'm good at not sharing what I'm really good at. ;)

ArrowCat
Dec 13, 2002, 07:59 PM
I'm good at Latin. My best subject in school...

...other than that, I'm pretty much average. ^_^

Vivi_Stalker
Dec 14, 2002, 12:12 AM
I'm rather average in drawing....MY IDEAS are top-notch, but they don't translate well to paper. ^^;;

Same with writing. It comes and goes. What i have in mind is usually pretty damn good, but it usually comes out pretty jumbled if I don't REALLY concentrate, or have my heart on the topic.

....I just realized I don't have very many notable talents. :s Yikes.
I'm not quite sure where I make up for it, but I must in some way! :P

Aloha de Vivi
Dec 14, 2002, 03:24 PM
ME....?eehhhh.....I pretty good at builing legos....I'm ok at StarCraft.....I'm good at all starwars video games..(I mean it)
I'm good at fighting with sticks but usuallyend up breaking something.....Best one in the class at math.....and I eat more than my dad!!lol

Lyra
Dec 14, 2002, 07:33 PM
Im good at hanging christmas decorations up!!! YAY!
:D
Actully my friends say im good at helping them out on personal problems, but all I do is say, "do what you think is right"... how can that be helping?:s oh well,
thats all im good at, oh and my friend says Im good at being self crittical:roll:

Sylverline
Dec 14, 2002, 07:44 PM
Anything to do with video cameras...digital film editing and general filming I rule ^_^ I've filmed quite a few of the events that's happened around here for the past few years (go me!)

I used to be alright at playing football too...but I haven't played in a long while now...