PDA

View Full Version : Plans for the next few days?

Quinlan and Donnelly
Jan 1, 2008, 01:31 PM
Well mine appear to be officially boring. No shops open, no cinemas to go to.
So I decided to be a wonderful nature loving person and go out and brath in the fresh 2008 air! (Today that is)

Anyway on Thursday I'm really excited because I'm going to my Debs (Social, Prom) with my best friend Finbar. The reason I'm not bringing my boyfriend though is because I asked Finbar before we were going out and he's paid for his ticket and suit ^^ I don't mind though it's still going to be an awesome night. Hopefully I won't get langered. Which happens to most on their Debs :(
Then on Friday I'm going to Dublin for a 40th heh heh great *rolls-eyes*

And next Monday.. joy upon joy.

Back to school again! *bah humbug*

Please tell me all about your plans for the rest of the week :D

~Q&D

Tallulah
Jan 1, 2008, 01:42 PM
Work :(

Although I have a day off on Friday, and I am going to visit my parents after work on Saturday. :D

Roger
Jan 1, 2008, 01:47 PM
Well, first things first - crack Guitar Hero III on Normal and get somewhere on Hard. Some tracks are coming easily, but the later Normals are no where near being even completed, let alone 4 or 5 starred.

After that, it's revision. With my first set of AS modules coming up, I need to stick my foot out a bit for once.

Tim
Jan 1, 2008, 02:02 PM
School returns the day after new years for me, unfortunately, so I'll be going back there. Possibly finish off anything that's left from last night today and play Silent Hill Origins for the rest of the day.

DeeDee
Jan 1, 2008, 03:46 PM
Going to the sales on Thursday!. Then back to school on Monday. Between now and Monday though, I still have plenty to be getting on with. Guitar Hero III, Viva Pinata, PGR4, DMC2 and FFXII and the rest.

MooglePeru
Jan 1, 2008, 06:26 PM
Maybe getting revenge on FFXII Gil Snapper because he (it is a he, right?) pwned me at level 23. Even with the Seeq.

Otherwise, playing lots o' soccer. LatinAmerica rulz, baby!

Shned
Jan 1, 2008, 06:59 PM
Work, regenerate, write.

Nothing else to really do.