View Full Version : Microsoft word Question

FFIX Perfector
Jun 7, 2003, 01:29 PM
Okay, I really could not see anywhere else for this to go so I might as well put it in here. I don't expect anyone to know this but just in case I need a bit of help with Microsoft word.

There are these things called borderlines... no, not borders... Borderlines. They are a part of Automatic formatting which, when you type 3 or more ---'s or ___'s then a line, extending the whole line of the page occurs when you press enter.

I've found how to turn the funtion off but I have no idea how to delete the blasted things. They spawn around the place, duplicating themselves everywhere and its a piss off. The help function doesn't provide any help either...

If you know how to delete these reply please. :)