Hey! You're looking at the archive of the UFF forums. Our new message board is at http://www.mognetcentral.com. Please join us!
UFF Network Forums - Conversation Between Beatrix the Goddess and Sioux Home The Photo Album Contact Us Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy
UFF Network Forums
Hey! You're looking at the archive of the UFF forums. Our new message board is at http://www.mognetcentral.com. Please join us!

Go Back   UFF Network Forums > Beatrix the Goddess

Conversation Between Beatrix the Goddess and Sioux
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 77
  1. Sioux
    Aug 14, 2009 05:40 AM
    Sioux
    Might as well clean the dust off this thing...and do it again later.
  2. Sioux
    Jul 2, 2008 06:40 AM
    Sioux
    And still life claims her. :/
  3. Beatrix the Goddess
    Aug 18, 2007 10:48 PM
    Beatrix the Goddess
    Siouxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. God, I never realised how addictive this comment box posting thing is.
  4. Sioux
    Mar 28, 2007 05:07 PM
    Sioux
    *Random roll through*
  5. Sioux
    Oct 15, 2006 06:37 PM
    Sioux
    Everyone misses BtG.
  6. Sioux
    Jul 4, 2006 01:38 AM
    Sioux
    But alas, I decide nothing but the font on my FF VII Quiz...
  7. Sioux
    Jul 4, 2006 01:37 AM
    Sioux
    Adam, if it were up to me, you would have been the TT Forum Mod, oh so long ago.
  8. Sioux
    Jun 28, 2006 01:55 AM
    Sioux
    New Version, Same old Quiet yet, awesome Lady, BtG
  9. Sioux
    Jun 19, 2006 02:40 PM
    Sioux
    I am thinking it would be harder to play on a leptop if you got a crappy connection or if its a crap a laptop, Diablo works well on a computer though.
  10. Sioux
    Jun 16, 2006 01:46 PM
    Sioux
    They only reach up to lvl 99...or 100...I can't remmeber now with how many MMOs like Diablo I have played...I am thinking of getting back into it once I get my Laptop in the fall.