Hey! You're looking at the archive of the UFF forums. Our new message board is at http://www.mognetcentral.com. Please join us!
UFF Network Forums - Conversation Between Haywire and Sioux Home The Photo Album Contact Us Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy
UFF Network Forums
Hey! You're looking at the archive of the UFF forums. Our new message board is at http://www.mognetcentral.com. Please join us!

Go Back   UFF Network Forums > Haywire

Conversation Between Haywire and Sioux
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
  1. Sioux
    May 8, 2009 09:49 PM
    Sioux
    ...and do it again.
  2. Sioux
    Aug 12, 2008 11:11 PM
    Sioux
    Let's clear the dust off this sum bitch.
  3. Sioux
    Apr 20, 2007 11:22 PM
    Sioux
    Heh, yes, Kain will be around and screw up as many contests as possible because of us. No sense in keeping things fair and objective.
  4. Sioux
    Apr 14, 2007 05:14 PM
    Sioux
    Not if Spaz, Tim and I can help it!
  5. Sioux
    Apr 10, 2007 05:50 AM
    Sioux
    Spaz has too much medication in her system to feel any kind of pain be it physical or emotional. In fact, one could almost call her the Slowpoke of life. AMIRITE!? [/obscenepokemonreferencewithnospaces]
  6. Haywire
    Apr 8, 2007 01:09 AM
    Haywire
    Oh! It's your birthday in May! *checks the DoB thing* 16 days after my own birthday, which is a good number because I am 16 years of age until 16 days before your birthday, which is coincidentally 16 days after my birthday.
    *counts* That was 4 uses of the number 16, a strange coincidence as 4 is the square root of 16. Amazingly that sentence did not contain te letter P, being the 16th letter of the alphabet, however the word alphabet does contain the 16th letter of the alphabet (which happens to be P, the letter that occurs 16th when you look at the alphabet in order). Now I've used the number 8 times (the number being 16), an interesting number as 8 is 16 divided by 2, and as I mentioned earlier, 4 to the power of 2 is also 16. Indeed the number 16 features often in arithmetic, for example as one 16th of 256, which is 2^9 as well as 16*16. I've now used the number 15 times. Shame I couldn't slip in a 16th.

Also, wadda you mean the features failed? I loved them!
  7. Haywire
    Apr 7, 2007 09:47 PM
    Haywire
    Dude, what's with your attracting all the best CB-ness? I do hope these GIFs don't go to waste when the CB is reset.
    Also, I'm an impatient bastard and wanna know how I did on the last FF7 quiz!!!!
  8. Sioux
    Apr 7, 2007 12:37 AM
    Sioux
    Well that's awesome and thus, the slow cycle moves on.
  9. Sioux
    Mar 28, 2007 05:24 PM
    Sioux
    And we move one more CB on its natural and slow life cycle.
  10. Sioux
    Feb 11, 2007 07:04 AM
    Sioux
    Indizzle.