Hey! You're looking at the archive of the UFF forums. Our new message board is at http://www.mognetcentral.com. Please join us!
UFF Network Forums - Conversation Between MooglePeru and Sioux Home The Photo Album Contact Us Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy
UFF Network Forums
Hey! You're looking at the archive of the UFF forums. Our new message board is at http://www.mognetcentral.com. Please join us!

Go Back   UFF Network Forums > MooglePeru

Conversation Between MooglePeru and Sioux
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 36
  1. Sioux
    Jul 2, 2008 06:35 AM
    Sioux
    Yuna is only good for distracting bosses with her summons while the other valueable team members get ready to attack.
  2. MooglePeru
    Feb 27, 2008 12:31 PM
    MooglePeru
    I envy you and all the awards that you have. The Cooki monster also hates you
  3. MooglePeru
    Feb 24, 2008 12:57 PM
    MooglePeru
    Diitoed my last comment.
  4. MooglePeru
    Feb 23, 2008 01:00 PM
    MooglePeru
    ...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
  5. Sioux
    Feb 18, 2008 09:38 AM
    Sioux
    *llew sa ybab a ekil seirc*
  6. MooglePeru
    Feb 16, 2008 05:17 PM
    MooglePeru
    Meh, the battles don't work anymore. I always loved the fictional battles in other forums. I remeber the Metal Slug one... nasty!!
  7. Sioux
    Feb 16, 2008 09:53 AM
    Sioux
    At the present time I don't think the site gives out awards.
  8. MooglePeru
    Feb 14, 2008 12:22 PM
    MooglePeru
    It's supposed that at this moment, you must die. Except that you have a really incredibily complex plan.
  9. Sioux
    Feb 13, 2008 12:35 PM
    Sioux
    He's living his life as he had a full plate of stuff to do the last time he showed his face with the creation of FFF so I don't think we'll see him anytime soon.
  10. MooglePeru
    Feb 12, 2008 12:37 PM
    MooglePeru
    *relic Sniper Eye equipped*