The following text pertains to requesting graphic work from other artists.
- Any kind of graphic work may be requested. This may include signatures, avatars, animated gifs, wallpapers, skins, icons, layouts etc. (although you'd really be testing a person's kindness with some of those so don't expect too much)
- Manners take you a long way. Most users on this site like it when people appreciate the time they've devoted to your request.
- The person taking up your request reserves the right to set certain reasonable conditions for its use: eg. some people may charge you for the signature. Using a signature without paying for it would of course be considered stealing. For our stingy members there is naught to worry about for a lot of members are kind enough to take up a request without expecting remuneration.
- When requesting graphic work please give a clear description of what you want, and be clear. If you're feeling spontaneous and want our well adept members to have free creative reign over your project then say so.
- If you want specific pictures for your request then don't just describe them. Find them and add them to your request-thread.
- You may bump your thread but a few times within a reasonable time frame if nobody has taken up your request. If you want to be annoying and bump it more than that, wait and see what I’ll do to you.
- Do not be ungrateful and do not go overboard with too many requests within a short time frame. I will not set a limit but if ever there is an excess of requests from one user a limit might have to be implemented.
- DO NOT use another person's thread to request something. I hate that. Too bad for you forum communities are oft' autocratic. Don't like it fight the system.
- Distributing/selling something you have requested is in breach of copywright law and our team of UFF lawyers will like so sue you. Of course this rule applies to more valuable works like website design, commissioned artwork etc which you don't really see much of on websites like this, but don't say I didn't warn you.
- It often helps if you're an active member when requesting forum based work like signatures or avatars.
- If you want a specific user/s to make something for you then contact them personally via pm or email if its available. Do not create a new thread requesting for so and so to make a signature for you or I will do whatever I can to punish you. And it won't be the good kind of punish.
- Once someone has made something for you, it is yours to use wherever you like.
So there you have it. Not liking these rules? I guess you could always take the mature road and tell me so and give me a reason or just not request anything.