Hey! You're looking at the archive of the UFF forums. Our new message board is at http://www.mognetcentral.com. Please join us!
RPGSite.net needs new sections - UFF Network Forums Home The Photo Album Contact Us Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy
UFF Network Forums
Hey! You're looking at the archive of the UFF forums. Our new message board is at http://www.mognetcentral.com. Please join us!

Go Back   UFF Network Forums > Forum Administration > Board & Site Suggestions

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 96 votes, 2.54 average. Display Modes
Old Apr 11, 2011, 12:36 AM   #1
Tim

Send a message via AIM to Tim
RPGSite.net needs new sections

Cell phones and mobile devices are getting better and better. iOS runs tons of games now, as do android phones many of which are not direct ports. I personally have run through about 10 full iOS games in just the past week. Having done so I'm willing to testify its not just a bunch of Facebook style games.

So far FF1, 2, and 3, have been ported, for example (even though I said not only ports...), 3 being nearly a direct port but with enough differences to deserve an article. The iOS has the original games like Infinity Blade, Eternal Legacy, Chaos Rings, etc etc, all of which are excellent.

....Worth a mention.

I seem to suck at trophies.
Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2011, 12:50 AM   #2
Kyle

Send a message via AIM to Kyle
thegamingvault.com has a subsection for mobile games, although the majority of us are android users

good suggestion, though. RPG Site could definitely benefit from this.

I've been strongly considering doing an RPG review for Zenonia 2.