Hey! You're looking at the archive of the UFF forums. Our new message board is at http://www.mognetcentral.com. Please join us!
Ok, Here we go. - Page 3143 - UFF Network Forums Home The Photo Album Contact Us Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy
UFF Network Forums
Hey! You're looking at the archive of the UFF forums. Our new message board is at http://www.mognetcentral.com. Please join us!

Go Back   UFF Network Forums > Chat Forums > The Asylum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 158 votes, 3.20 average. Display Modes
Old Apr 8, 2012, 11:39 PM   #47131
Andy

Send a message via MSN to Andy Send a message via Skype™ to Andy
My thoughts on II are rather bleak. I wrote my review for it in early 2008 and the nonchalance hasn't changed. I only finished it once and it was a serious chore that I would not want to do again. Unless I was forced at gunpoint or something, I suppose. That might make me... though even then I'm not certain if it would be enough to make me say "Wild Rose" again.

Though, Firion was pretty good in Dissidia...

Enter the Drewniverse
I won't bite
[Youtube][Facebook][Blip][Steam]
Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2012, 01:38 AM   #47132
BZero
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to BZero Send a message via MSN to BZero
Ugh, II. I played the fan-translated NES/FamiCom rom way back, before the game was released in the west. It is by far the worst FF, though I assume the newer re-releases are better than the original. I guess the only reason to really play it, is "for completeness' sake".
Old Apr 9, 2012, 02:49 AM   #47133
Sioux

Send a message via AIM to Sioux Send a message via MSN to Sioux Send a message via Skype™ to Sioux
...Huh.

Well, I might as well try it...I did like the FMVs. Though, following my art skill training now it might just look like overly smooth late Squaresoft modeling garbage with compression artifacting all over it.

*sigh*

Well, at least I know FF I remake was solid enough.
Old Apr 11, 2012, 11:42 AM   #47134
Tallulah

Send a message via MSN to Tallulah
^ Welcome, and thanks for your comment in the other thread.

Sitting in Starbucks (why do they ask your name before they give you the coffee?!) trying to think of what to buy my friend from work for his birthday. He helped me out a bunch this past week so I want to get him something.

Thanks to Aether for the Kadaj set!

Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, you'll have the time of your life! ~ Billy Connolly

Who wants to live forever? Who dares to love forever... when love must die? ~ Freddie Mercury
Tallulah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 11:56 PM   #47135
DeeDee

Send a message via MSN to DeeDee
I've finally got my internet back at home! After not having it for nearly 18 months! So I'll be on here again
DeeDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2012, 04:32 AM   #47136
Sioux

Send a message via AIM to Sioux Send a message via MSN to Sioux Send a message via Skype™ to Sioux
I was wondering why you suddenly disappeared completely. Welcome back, Dee.

On the FF VIII front, I am now back in Timber. I have Diablos and most of his abilities done. I have double the amount of items and spells thanks to abusing Card Mod and the various refining abilities after playing cards all day with Zell's Mom and that dude in the cafeteria you get the Quistis card from.

I have a ton of the good late game spells for Squall and mid to late level spells for everyone else so far. So, Junction abuse is within reach.

Now all I need is to level up some more and start getting more GFs. I need Mug so bad. :/
Old Apr 13, 2012, 06:37 AM   #47137
Camxdsn

really appreciate YOU — thanks a lot!
Old Apr 13, 2012, 06:40 PM   #47138
BZero
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to BZero Send a message via MSN to BZero
The bots are so nice this time of year.
Old Apr 13, 2012, 09:42 PM   #47139
Phoenix

Send a message via AIM to Phoenix
It's the spirit of the holidays!

Er, wait...
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2012, 08:05 PM   #47140
Tallulah

Well, we just had Easter... Does that count?

One of my friends at work dyed her hair and it looks brilliant, so I have decided to take the plunge and bought a similar colour. I will get Tracey to do it, as she is a hairdresser. I want to do something wild to express myself after this horrible time I've had.

Wasn't a bad day, made better by flirting outrageously with Johnny.

Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, you'll have the time of your life! ~ Billy Connolly

Who wants to live forever? Who dares to love forever... when love must die? ~ Freddie Mercury
Old Apr 14, 2012, 08:12 PM   #47141
Frei

Send a message via MSN to Frei Send a message via Skype™ to Frei
What colour, T?
Frei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2012, 06:28 PM   #47142
Tallulah

It was a dark red colour, one of the Swartzkopf Live Color XXL. She has the same colour hair as me (dark brown verging on black) but it came out looking really nice. .

On reading the leaflet, it appears I will have to wait a while, as I pit henna in my hair about a week ago. It has gone slightly red, but a lot of messing around for a very subtle result, so I just want to go for it. Tracey will be able to advise me.

Becaise of the henna, my grey hairs have gone proper ginger! D:

Old Apr 15, 2012, 08:16 PM   #47143
Frei

Send a message via MSN to Frei Send a message via Skype™ to Frei
Ah I used to use that one, I think. Tried a bunch of the Schwarzkopf dyes. My hair's pretty dark too but it always turned out really nice

What kind of henna did you use? Because it might well react badly with the dye. I think if it was pure henna, like what Lush sell, that's okay, but otherwise there's chemicals in it that are Bad News.
Frei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2012, 10:31 PM   #47144
Tallulah

Yeah, it was the Lush stuff. Hopefully it will be ok. Thanks.

Old Apr 17, 2012, 05:31 PM   #47145
Wingly
Death, the First Dancing Turtle

I can't even begin to say how little I know of those things. But I've got dark hair. I'm also alive.
But yes, I fully acknowledge that I can never be as qualified as you at anything. You are indeed a God among men, and for anyone to even suggest that they are better than you at anything, would be downright blasphemous.
Wingly is offline   Reply With Quote