Hey! You're looking at the archive of the UFF forums. Our new message board is at http://www.mognetcentral.com. Please join us!
Bad Dream - UFF Network Forums Home The Photo Album Contact Us Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy
UFF Network Forums
Hey! You're looking at the archive of the UFF forums. Our new message board is at http://www.mognetcentral.com. Please join us!

Go Back   UFF Network Forums > Conference room > Recycle Bin

Old Nov 21, 2002, 11:21 PM   #1
Zidane's True Love
Death is no joke, neither is life
Banned forever

Bad Dream

Since I was little, sometimes at night I have these weird dreams that are kinda different but focus on a particular theme. I'm on a stage, and I'm making a lecture on something that's really important to hundreds of people, if not thousands. Then suddenly my voice begins to fade, more and more silent until every time I try to say something, nothng comes out. I get so embarassed and scared all at the same time. That's probably when I wake up and try to see if I can still say anything. Luckily I can. But once in a while (like every month-every 6 months) I think about that bad dream, and I can't really make heads or tails about what it implies or why it keeps happening.

Have you had any recurring bad dreams? Have you had bad dreams in general lately? Please elaborate.

Zidane's True Love, the Lone Wolf

"There is no dark side of the moon, really. As a matter of fact, it's all dark!"
Old Nov 22, 2002, 12:06 AM   #2
Izlude
A Plain Morning

Send a message via ICQ to Izlude Send a message via AIM to Izlude
I used to have dreams of someone that I cared about dieing. That was over the summer, when I couldn't talk to her, so I guess being away from her for awhile just put negative things into my mind...

Those kind of dreams are gone now. I don't really have any dreams that I remember anymore..
Old Nov 22, 2002, 01:32 AM   #3
Vivi_Stalker

Eeeeep. I have some pretty weird dreams...When I tell people about them, they usually ask me what I've been smoking.

I usually dream about something that's been plaging me for a while... The less I think about it, the more likely I am to dream about it.

No detail on that one...Too... Erg.

The other day I had a dream that a young man was talking to me in a dark room, with only one beam of light. His face was only JUST in shadow. I woke up after a fashion...I could still hear his voice, and I could have sworn someone poked me awake. Oddly, my door was shut and bolted.

Credit to Kuro. :3
----
I'm a Junior LHH Counselor! PM me if you need someone to lend an ear.

----

*~W.W.V.D ~*

Old Nov 22, 2002, 01:42 AM   #4
Yami DTL
Kimi no kokoro ni donna hana ga saku no

Send a message via AIM to Yami DTL
I had a bad dream before. This was when I was young. I was walking out of a store with my mom and stopped where the car was. I walked a few feet away from it and got ran over by another one :O_O: . when I woke up i thought "what a bad dream! I'm glad its over". Another one I had was where I was useing Pokemon (don't ask ). and I was battleing. This person was sitting down watching me when my cat came in. the person grabbed my cat and did something to it (i can't remember what). While I was dreaming my eyes were watering like I was crying, but I was crying in my dream about what happend to my cat. Then I woke up. Man, what a weird dream
Old Nov 22, 2002, 02:21 AM   #5
Flicky

I had this dream when I was 5 or so...it was reoccuring. I was down in the basment of this shopping place...there were two esclators. It was dark and the only light was coming down from the esclators. I was trying to find my mum or something and I was scared and lonely.

There's been a couple which aren't so much reoccuring, but similar. This one...I was fighting in a war, I was flying a fighter jet. Then there was another dream to do with war. A bomb had been let off, I guess a nuke and I knew I was going to die soon.

There's many others where I've been shot...or fallen to my death...I dream alot about death. When I was 12, I was having one of my dreams about death and I was falling off a cliff...next thing I knew I was on the floor beside my bed on my back...I think falling off that cliff would have hurt less.

I've had other dreams...ones that just freak me out alot...but I'd rather keep those out of my head for now.

A LHH counsellor, specializing with family probs. Feel free to PM me

I'm not around on these boards as often as I'd wanta be. So if you don't see me posting, I'm still around.
Old Nov 22, 2002, 02:43 AM   #6
CowgirlWolf

Send a message via AIM to CowgirlWolf Send a message via Yahoo to CowgirlWolf
each on my nightmares are never exactly the same but some have a reoccuring theam.I'm lost or scared,chacing something like a car or person,I'm always trying to go somewhere but I don't know where I'm trying to get to.....weird,huh?
Old Nov 22, 2002, 02:43 AM   #7
Bliss
"We could be heroes... forever and ever..."

I still have nightmares every now and then. I just wake up in the middle of the night, shaking and perspiring. Usually my nightmares are like something out of a horror movie. Gory images, mutilated faces.... I don't know how all that comes into my mind because I always avoid horror movies. Maybe it's because of my deathly fear of horror movies and the superntural that my nightmares always have something to do with that.

But no, none of them were recurring.

The only dreams that were recurring weren't really nightmares, but strange. In fact, all my dreams were really strange. Sometimes I'd dream that I was somewhere in an alternate universe. Sometimes I'd dream of going to my relative's house in a place that only appears in my mind. Sometimes I dream of walking on a moving platform with tons of shoes on it. That was one of the recurring dreams I can remember.

I won't go into depth.

Old Nov 22, 2002, 06:07 AM   #8
ArrowCat

Send a message via AIM to ArrowCat Send a message via MSN to ArrowCat
Most of my reoccuring nightmares have to do with my phobias...which I won't go into here. I used to have this one of my old house burning down...and this weird sensor coming out and spinning about, and voices laughing. I don't remember it too well.

Other ones I don't think I'm in the mood to share...

I'm a LHH junior councellor, so if you are feeling down or need to talk to someone about something you would rather not publically post, feel free to PM me and discuss the matter in complete confidetiality.
Old Nov 22, 2002, 06:23 AM   #9
Kat

Send a message via AIM to Kat Send a message via MSN to Kat
OH NO! IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!! *feels something poking her*

I just got one last night!

I was walking home with my friends, & they were
slowly decreasing as I got closer to home... *shivers*
then when I opened the front door to my house, everything
was sooo messy!! like we were robbed!

so I was gonna ask for help, but the door shut & I can't get it
opened no matter what I hit with it! then someone was poking
me... *looks suspicously at Teef*

when I turned to see who it was, there was just this
smiling doll... ( YES, incase you've watched it... the evil... Chuckie.)
*shivers* ( OMG, I'm getting scared again!! )

I ran to our room, and there was no one...
someone was poking me again!! and when I turned,
it was the doll again!! only this time he was smiling in an evil
way, like >:] *shivers again*

and he was holding a knife with blood all over it...
OMG... worst nightmare , EVER. thanks to Chuckie...
d*mn you Chuckie... d*mn youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!
*with her arms upward *

3rd time, & last time I watch Child's play, I swear...
so please... don't... poke me anymore... I'm traumatized...

Last edited by Kat; Nov 22, 2002 at 06:38 AM.
Old Nov 23, 2002, 04:11 AM   #10
Geeds
Run with scissors! Play with matches! Let the little one eyed bastards play!

Dont laugh but for some reason I have this powerful phobia of the Crypt Keeper I dont know why but he really freaks me out *shudder*And well I have varried dreams about him H e always ends up there does that count

"Silly caucasion girl who likes to play with Samurai swords. You may not be able to fight like a samurai, but you can at least, die, like a samurai."

Old Nov 23, 2002, 05:00 AM   #11
Reku

Send a message via ICQ to Reku Send a message via AIM to Reku Send a message via Yahoo to Reku
I used to have bad dreams about E.T. and Carnasaur. Don't know why but my dad rented Carnasaur 1 and 2, we decided to skip the second one for different reasons, but now I think about it, it was pretty dumb, I mean a guy about to get eaten by a Dinosaur is killed by lasers? Oh and if anyone wants to know about the E.T. thing can IM me or something, I don't like making it public. Let's just say I refuse to watch that movie even now.
Old Nov 23, 2002, 05:37 AM   #12
Amethyst
*GLOMPAGA*

Send a message via ICQ to Amethyst Send a message via AIM to Amethyst Send a message via MSN to Amethyst Send a message via Yahoo to Amethyst
I remember my family died because Zidane killed them all! It wasnt Kuja,Beatrix.....It was Zidane!
I KNOW ZIDANE DONT DO THAT!aaaaaahhhhh!
Ill edit thiis if other worst ones come to mind grrrrrr.....
Old Nov 23, 2002, 06:28 AM   #13
Cheetah
Yes, I'm still alive.

Send a message via AIM to Cheetah Send a message via MSN to Cheetah Send a message via Skype™ to Cheetah
As a matter of fact, yes, I have had a dream the other week. It wasn't particularly "bad", but this dream was kind of..."sad." Believe it or not, and I'm real serious here...

This dream was so sad, that I actually started crying. Not fake crying...I was actually in tears. Now normally, I wouldn't say something like this out in the open, but I think since I've gotten over it, I can talk about it here. Sooo...

This might seem like a short story, but, from what I remember...

I dreamt that I was inside an empty house...I dunno who the house belonged to, nor where the house was located, but somehow, I knew the surroundings of the house. No one was home; or so I thought. Two siblings, an older brother and a younger sister came from upstairs. They didn't know who I was, but strangely, I knew them. I knew them only too well. The brother and the sister would fight and argue and bicker at each other every single day; they've been at each other's throats for 15 years. They had no feelings for each other, no sympathy for one another, none of that. They just plain out hated each other. Well, I waltzed into the house, and I see things just thrown everywhere. Chairs, books, papers, pieces of glass, some china and other stuff just thrown everywhere. It was a mess. I could tell they had been fighting. To my surprise, the younger sister didn't fight back this time. She was beginning to realize that their arguments and fights were just not worth it anymore, and she wanted to stop the fighting between them. The older brother didn't agree, and he didn't listen. In fact, it's like he went totally off the deep end. Next thing I see, the guy has a weapon. He threatened to kill his only sister.

This is when I stepped in and told him that it wouldn't be right if he were to kill his only sister. I told him that deep down inside, she really loves him as a brother. Despite all the fighting she's been doing with you, she really cares about you...you just fail to see that. Did he listen to me? No. Instead, he turns toward her and approaches her slowly with the weapon still in his hand. Again, I persuaded him to put the weapon down. The younger sister also tried to persuade him to calm down. Did he listen...?

It seemed so...he backed off and he started to listen to this long rant about how she really loved him as a brother and how she wanted to stop the fighting and the arguments between them. He starts to understand that fighting doesn't solve his problem. He, too, soon realized that he had a problem, and he wanted to try to fix it. The younger sister would help him do that and I helped her. We both sat him down on the couch and told him how and where he could get some help. It was obvious that he had literally gone loco.

After about three long hours of talking, the older brother finally gives in. He realizes the truth. He realizes that he can turn his life around. He realizes that his little sister loves him with all her heart. Then, all of a sudden...soft music starts to play. Where it came from...I have no idea, but this slow, soft, sad music starts playing. She stands the older brother up and opens her arms out for a hug. The older brother looks at her with a sad, puppy dog face (sort of) and after a moment or two, the two begin to hug each other. Me, on the other hand, could do nothing but stand there with a smile on my face. Tears started to form in my eyes, and after a minute or so, I started to cry. I was so happy that the two decided to make up.

After I cried for like twenty minutes, I actually woke up and found myself crying (this is in real life). I have no idea what this dream symbolized in my life...maybe it's a sign...maybe something is going to happen in the future to me or something...who knows? People say that I've changed a bit after that night...I dunno, I don't think I've changed at all. Just had to have a sentimental moment or something.

Anyways, that was my so called "bad dream". My story is over...you may rejoice.

My SMBX Episode

I'm still around - just lurking in the shadows.
Old Nov 23, 2002, 11:14 AM   #14
Kat

Send a message via AIM to Kat Send a message via MSN to Kat
awwwwwwwwwww, Beastly... *hugs*
that's nothing, don't worry
maybe because you were just thinking about them that day.

how sad...

well, I just wanna warn you all not
to watch Child's play more than once.

having Chuckie in your Nightmare is VERY BAD, I'M TELLING YOU!!
CHUCKIE IS EVIL!! CHUCKIE IS EVIIIIIIIIIIIIIL!!

*smashes the Chuckie doll's face with a hammer*

Old Nov 23, 2002, 08:55 PM   #15
Zidane363
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Zidane363 Send a message via Yahoo to Zidane363
Aside from me killing my ex-g/f with a MG-42 and slicing her head off? (Don't ask it's a long story)

Well I remember one time where I was riding my bike and all of a sudden the road got thinner and thinner and then no more road and I found myself falling down almost somewhat 5000 below ground with no parachuete hock: spooky eh?