Hey! You're looking at the archive of the UFF forums. Our new message board is at http://www.mognetcentral.com. Please join us!
create-a-story - UFF Network Forums Home The Photo Album Contact Us Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy
UFF Network Forums
Hey! You're looking at the archive of the UFF forums. Our new message board is at http://www.mognetcentral.com. Please join us!

Go Back   UFF Network Forums > Chat Forums > The Asylum

Old Jul 10, 2005, 03:35 AM   #1
Psymon

create-a-story

Okagi here. Let's see how this Asylum works. In this thread. I want everybody to make up science fiction funny and short stories starring the members of this site's forums. I'll start....

Final_Kid calls up Sum Mors over the phone and announces a party on the eastcoast. Final_Kid then calls Okagi and invites him as well. They all make it to the party and meet up with Stormcrow . Sum Mors makes a mean joke about Final_Kid's shoes then Final_kid blows him off and starts dancing to the music playing. Stormcrow , not polishing his breakdancing skills , trips over his feet and accidentally punches Okagi in the face. Okagi stumbles onto the turn tables and knocks it over onto the disc jockey. The disc jockey then throws a barrage of swears around the room. Unfortunatly , the cheap speakers at the party could not overpower the thunderous voice of the DJ and _J_ mistakes the DJ for saying something about his mother. gunshots are fired from _J_ 's laser magnum and everyone leaves the party fast. Laughing at the entire situation , Stormcrow says "NOW the party gets started!".

Final_Kid:Are you nuts!? This place is a crime scene just waiting to happen! Let's bounce!

Stormcrow:Can I get my drink on?

Okagi:This wouldn't have happened if you let Krikie help you with your dancing.

Stormcrow:I ain't finished!! He can shoot all he wants , I'm thirsty dammit!

I'll contunue this later.. You guys make some stories now. Also , if I have offended anyone who's in this story in any way. Tell me.

I'm Chad Kingston, bitch!
Psymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10, 2005, 03:44 AM   #2
ShimmyDylan7777

that was so funny! Okagi your great, that was really funny thank you for letting me in this, I wouldn't know, bu tI'm so making one tomorrow, unforrunitly I have to get off and that sucks, so see you later. *laughs as hard as hell* yEa joy! haha I'm hyper.

^Thanks to NOT MIKO

ShimmyDylan7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10, 2005, 03:48 AM   #3
Minion

Send a message via ICQ to Minion Send a message via AIM to Minion Send a message via MSN to Minion Send a message via Yahoo to Minion Send a message via Skype™ to Minion

We had a thread like this, you know.

Minion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10, 2005, 03:55 AM   #4
Psymon

If you want me to put you in part two. You better tell me now. But I can't exept too many names.

Old Jul 10, 2005, 04:14 AM   #5
Minion

Send a message via ICQ to Minion Send a message via AIM to Minion Send a message via MSN to Minion Send a message via Yahoo to Minion Send a message via Skype™ to Minion
[00:44] <%Phoenix> I want to know how excactly one "Get's his drink on"
[00:44] <%Minion> He didn't "get his think on" apprently.
[00:44] <%Phoenix> Is there a switch or something?
[00:44] <%Minion> XD
[00:45] <%Minion> "Where's my drink switch....shit."
[00:45] <%Phoenix> And then, the addition of SM into the story makes no sense. He apparently shows up, makes fun of some kids shoes, and disapears.
[00:46] <%Phoenix> Because we all know that SM has a tendanct to show up and make fun of someones shoes.
[00:46] <%Phoenix> *tendancy
[00:46] <%Minion> 'tis a horrible way to go about ego-breaking.
[00:48] <%Minion> gunshots are fired from _J_ 's laser magnum and everyone leaves the party fast.
[00:48] <%Minion> ooh
[00:48] <%Minion> teh "lazer magum"
[00:49] <%Phoenix> Oh yeah.
[00:49] <%Phoenix> I totally have one of those lying around.
[00:49] <%Minion> of course.
[00:49] <%Minion> they had a special down the street
[00:49] <%Minion> buy 1 get 1.

Old Jul 10, 2005, 04:44 AM   #6
Sum Mors
Warning Level 1

Send a message via AIM to Sum Mors Send a message via MSN to Sum Mors Send a message via Yahoo to Sum Mors
I don't know, but apparantly i got 'blown off'. I must be a happy camper.

Are there any queers in the audience tonight? There's one in the spotlight, he doesn't look right. And that one looks Jewish, and that one's a coon! Who let this riffraff into the room? There's one smoking a joint, and another's got spots!

If i had my way i'd have all of you shot.

Sum Mors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10, 2005, 04:47 AM   #7
_J_

Send a message via AIM to _J_ Send a message via MSN to _J_
Quote:
Sum Mors makes a mean joke about Final_Kid's shoes then Final_kid blows him off and starts dancing to the music playing.
He did, it's right there in black and white.
_J_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10, 2005, 07:02 AM   #8
Psymon

No names huh? No requests? allright then. Part two.

Okagi and Final_kid exit the building dragging the drunk Stormcrow out with them. Stormcrow suddenly looks up at the blank sky and says.."Holy crap! It's the bat signal , that's my que!".Stormcrow staggers to the backyard of the house and feints! And now the police arrive and cop cars surround the house.Final_kid says "Isn't that typical , it's like he has ESP!He knows the perfect times to screw us!".Okagi gazes at the sky and says "I didn't even see a bat signal.". A policeman gets out of one of the cop cars and stares at Okagi.

Okagi:I didn't do jack , he's inside!

Policeman:Guess what punk! I just saved a ton of money by switching to Geico!

The cop had an evil grin on his face as he laughed like a ten year old girl.Final_Kid breaks to the nearest car and Okagi sprints to the nearest hotdog stand. Final_Kid then hotwires the car after breaking in through the window.He drives into the hotdog stand , ramming Okagi forcing him into the dashboard , into the car. Final_Kid looks behind him and sees a man holding a lollypop sitting behind him. "My name is BZero , nice to meet you."says the man. "Wee gotta fly! The fuzz is on our case!" shouted Final_kid. The stolen vehicle zips down the backstreets with the cops hot on it's tail. Tail? Yes , tail. "I just want to save you money!" shouted the policeman. BZero suddenly hears thumps coming from the roof. He takes a look up on the roof and sees....Adam dancing on the car, singing the "enter sandman" song from metallica.

I'll come back with part three later. Oh and Sum Mors....I'll give you a longer lasting role if you wish.

Old Jul 10, 2005, 06:59 PM   #9
ShimmyDylan7777

That was awsome.
Here is my story... *WARNING* May Be Lame

Starring
*x* Okagi, BlitzKing99, Adam, Beatrix the Goddess, Vivi, Vincent *x*
Special Guests
*x* Inuyasha, Kagome, Tidus *x*

Chapter One

Okagi and Vincent are in the club partying with Kagome. Inuyasha is still in the other world mad from the last fight Kagome and him had. So he finally is over it and goes in this world to see Kagome. Inuyasha scented her and found her with the two guys, she was a bit tipsy. So he comes down and jumps in front of her. "What the hell are you doing!?" Inuyasha screaming and Kagome not caring, "Having some fun, wanta join???". "Hell no, your crazy!". After he had said this, BtG, Adam, and Vivi came threw the door. Inuyasha noticed BtG, "Whoaaa, look at her...", Inuyasha druling over her, he goes over there and talks to her. "Hey, whats happening babe?" BtG looking freeked from him, "Ummm...". Adam came up to them both and said "What's going on!?", "Umm nothing hun, lets--", Adam interfers with BtG talking and says "What, he giving you a hard time!? Back the fuck off her, you say one more thing to her or you dare touch her, just watch out then.", Vincent enters the club... "Yo mother fuckers", the mafia gets out their guns and starts shotting him and then Vincent says, "Yo, hold up, you shot me". He falls to the ground, is he dead? Find out on the next chapter of Mother--YO, HOLD UP DON'T SHOT ME!

More will be in this, everybody will have a major part that I have listed and it will be finished, I know not much has happened but it will, and hopefully it will get more funnier. I know it sounds stupit right? Well I hope you liked it, people will be added after I get all their rolls done.

^Thanks to NOT MIKO

Last edited by ShimmyDylan7777; Jul 10, 2005 at 07:03 PM.
Old Jul 10, 2005, 07:13 PM   #10
Tim

Send a message via AIM to Tim
Get this kid a pulitzer!

..O_o

I seem to suck at trophies.
Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10, 2005, 07:15 PM   #11
ShimmyDylan7777

what the hell is that..?

^Thanks to NOT MIKO

Old Jul 10, 2005, 07:20 PM   #12
Minion

Commence the feinting! Oh noes!

Okagi writes a non-sensical story that nobody get, but has a great time laughing at and making fun of. He includes peple that...well....are probably the extreme opposite of their "Ghetto" counterparts. He also includes random cap cars, becuase all drinking is bad and involves cap cars. The bat signal is in here too. Then Final_Kid shows up to provide the only support for the whole story. He also attempts to "ghetto-fy" the characters involved, also throwing aound som swears, OH NOES!

My prdeiction is hat the rest o the story will involve the trio "busting caps in niggas and fools". Then we all just sit back and continue the laughing and pointing.

Edit: The typoes are supposed to be there.

Last edited by Minion; Jul 10, 2005 at 07:37 PM.
Old Jul 10, 2005, 07:39 PM   #13
master of puppets

Send a message via Yahoo to master of puppets
Yup, thats me in Final_kids story, bad guys mith big guns against one vampire dude with a metal arm and a tiny gun called a quicksilver.

Im master of puppets and Im pulling your strings!
master of puppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10, 2005, 07:40 PM   #14
master of puppets

Send a message via Yahoo to master of puppets
If

you were talking bout me.

Im master of puppets and Im pulling your strings!
master of puppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10, 2005, 07:44 PM   #15
ShimmyDylan7777

what the hell is your problem Minion?

^Thanks to NOT MIKO