Hey! You're looking at the archive of the UFF forums. Our new message board is at http://www.mognetcentral.com. Please join us!
Spread the Word and get some Gil! - UFF Network Forums Home The Photo Album Contact Us Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy
UFF Network Forums
Hey! You're looking at the archive of the UFF forums. Our new message board is at http://www.mognetcentral.com. Please join us!

Go Back   UFF Network Forums > Forum Administration > Announcements

Old Jun 3, 2006, 12:12 AM   #1
AP
Editor Person

Send a message via ICQ to AP Send a message via AIM to AP Send a message via MSN to AP Send a message via Yahoo to AP Send a message via Skype™ to AP
Spread the Word and get some Gil!

Obviously, the launch of RPGSite and V4 and everything that comes with it is a big, if not huge occasion for what is becoming the UFFSite Network. We're having a huge promotion drive ourselves, but we want you, our members, to help us promote it!

From June 28th Onwards - Launch day - I will pay up to 3000 gil to any user who advertises or promotes UFFSite and RPGSite (www.rpgsite.net) on another website. This can be on their forum, by submitting us to be added as a link (not an affiliate, though - we deal with that), or whatever. I reserve the right to pay you less if I feel the advert isn't going to result in much.

Just PM me with a link to your promotion of the site.

Anybody breaking other site's rules in this promotion drive will be severely punished here. We ask you to respect other message boards' rules on advertising just as you respect ours - don't break them for the sake of gil - if we discover you have, you won't be getting anything at all. That's the only rule of this.

Go forth, and spread the word!

A secondary announcement - we will be moving servers again soon. The new server is well over 100 dollars a month to keep up and maintain, and while we're not going to cover the site in popups, as it's always been our policy not to, we'd really appreciate it if you guys would click some of the ads to help cover the costs. Adsense ads can be found on the "UFFSite V3" skin and the main site. Thanks guys.

Last edited by AP; Jun 3, 2006 at 12:21 AM.
AP is offline   Reply With Quote