Hey! You're looking at the archive of the UFF forums. Our new message board is at http://www.mognetcentral.com. Please join us!
Introducing Hyrule: The Land of Zelda - UFF Network Forums Home The Photo Album Contact Us Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy
UFF Network Forums
Hey! You're looking at the archive of the UFF forums. Our new message board is at http://www.mognetcentral.com. Please join us!

Go Back   UFF Network Forums > Forum Administration > Announcements

Old Sep 1, 2006, 12:16 AM   #1
AP
Editor Person

Send a message via ICQ to AP Send a message via AIM to AP Send a message via MSN to AP Send a message via Yahoo to AP Send a message via Skype™ to AP
Introducing Hyrule: The Land of Zelda

The Legend of Zelda joins the UFFSite Network
I'd like to introduce you all to Hyrule: The Land of Zelda. Some of you may well be familiar with the name.

Hyrule: The Land of Zelda, or HTLOZ, was founded by Falco-X in 1998. HTLOZ was one of the leading Zelda sites of the late 90's, along with such names as Zelda Headquarters, Ice's Zelda Central, Odyssey of Hyrule, and The Grand Adventures. The site was infamous for its rumor mill, which eventually churned out the Ariana Almondoz "Triforce Hunt" in early 1999. HTLOZ disappeared without warning in early 2002 when their host, Trintium Gaming Network, closed its doors. What was undoubtedly one of the largest Zelda sites in the world simply ceased to exist.

After several failed attempts to get the site back off the ground, Fury Thr33, a veteran member of the original site finally got a recreation off the ground. While originally it served as a simple reunion for old HTLOZ forum members, the site is now looking to replenish it's old Zelda information and restore itself to greatness.

Because of this, we're extremely glad to welcome HTLOZ into the UFFSite Network family. Along with the UFFSite and RPGSite, it's a welcome addition and will certainly help with the growth of the network.

This is where you guys come in, though. HTLOZ is looking for Zelda fans and experts to swell it's ranks to help build up content ready for a big site relaunch for Twilight Princess, this time in the stead of the UFFSite Network. Anybody who's interested please PM me or email me.

Similarly, anybody who owns a website on a videogame series who wishes to join the UFFSite Network, or anybody wishing to start a new network website shouldn't hesitate to contact me to discuss it.

In the meantime, we welcome HTLOZ and the HTLOZ Team to the UFFSite Network!
Old Sep 2, 2006, 10:04 PM   #2
Mig
Yeah, bitch! Magnets!

Send a message via MSN to Mig Send a message via Skype™ to Mig
Party at my house!

No idea if you guys even bother venturing to places as high in WTF radiation as this one is, but if any of you are reading, a huge welcome! Extremely glad to have you on the ever-expanding network, and a pleasure to work with fans with such good tastes. Knock yoursleves out.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity ...and I'm not sure about the universe."
Mig is offline   Reply With Quote