With Max Payne 3
oh so close, you’re probably wondering what’s going on with it in terms of collector’s editions and pre-order stuff.
First off, Rockstar Games
has an exclusive pre-order deal with GameStop
to give out the Cemetery Multiplayer Map at launch, weeks before the general public has it available.
You can also find details about the neat Collector’s Edition behind the cut.
Max Payne 3 Collector’s Edition
- · A copy of Max Payne 3.
· 10″ tall collectible Max Payne statue created in a collaboration between TriForce and Rockstar Games.
· Series of game-inspired Original Still Life Art Prints that depict some of Max Payne’s inner demons and vices.
· Copper- and brass-plated iron, bullet-shaped Bullet Keychain featuring a screw-off back.
· Classic Multiplayer Character Pack of eight playable multiplayer characters for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer, including fan favorites from the original Max Payne and Max Payne 2 like Max Payne from Max Payne 2, Mona Sax and Vladimir Lem.
· Disorderly Conduct Multiplayer Weapons Pack for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer that includes the Hammerhead Auto Shotgun, G9 Grenade Launcher and Molotov cocktail.
· Max Payne 3 Official Soundtrack featuring the game’s instrumental score.
The Max Payne 3
Collector’s Edition will retail for $99.99 in North America and is available for pre-order now until January 15, 2012, while supplies last.
Max Payne 3
will be available in March of 2012.