On its way to the 360 and PlayStation 3 via their respective digital outlets, developers Zivix
and publisher Reverb Communications
have announced JAM Live Music Arcade
Pricing and official release dates have yet to be unveiled, but this new sandbox-style music game will let you play some tracks from some of today’s hottest artists and
create your own! For details and a launch trailer, check behind the cut.
Features of JAM Live Music Arcade include
- Allows the player to experience music in a different and creative way by controlling and remixing all aspects of the song – it’s an entire band in your hands!
- Players have complete creative control over the music and are rewarded for their sense of timing by getting into the flow of the music and beat
- Featuring 32 tracks from major artists to top-touring indie bands designed specifically for the JAM platform, JAM Live Music Arcade offers a wide variety of musical stylings
- Compatible with any of the millions of gaming guitar peripherals on the market today
- JAM’s Arcade Mode not only engages a new type of follow the leader pathway and gameplay style, but also incorporates more controller actions from an up-strum to the whammy bar, creating even more of a challenge
- Dynamic visuals respond to your every move, ensuring your visual jam is just as unique as your musical one
- User created content: Create a mix, replay or challenge it in Arcade Mode